Caneco BIM in Details
Check and validate electrical installation designed with Autodesk® Revit® MEP, using Caneco BT
- Facilitates joint work between the Autodesk® Revit® MEP technology and Caneco BT standards.
- Recognises and translates all Revit object families having electrical connections.
- Allows to define the power requirement mode in either Autodesk® Revit® MEP or Caneco BT.
- Adjusts cables lengths by adding ratio percentage.
- Updates automatically electrical properties of Revit objects after calculation and sizing onto Caneco BT.
Forward the 3D numerical model of the electrical installation to contractor working with AutoCAD® software
- Facilitates joint work between the Autodesk® Revit® MEP and AutoCAD® software standards.
- Provides specific details of cables routing in cable trays.
- Managed and optimized cable trays congestion.
- Facilitates printing reports of cable cards and cutting book.
- Allows the installer to enhance all the electrical installation details received from the numerical model designer.
Exchange electrical data from the BIM project with other participants
- Import / Export with Caneco BT.
- Export to AutoCAD® using Caneco Implantation.
- Export project data to Excel.
- Export the entire project to Caneco format.
Annual maintenance contract including telephone helpline and software updates.
Caneco BIM is for experienced users of the AutoCAD® or Autodesk® Revit® MEP environment.
ALPI offers a one-day Caneco BIM training course.
The ALPI training center is ATC (Autodesk Training Center) approved.
Windows 64 bits environment.
Hardware (USB dongle) or software (FlexLM) key protection.